German-Saudi Transport & Logistik Symposium
As part of the Foreign Market Entry Program of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), the German-Saudi Arabian Liaison Office for Economic Affairs (GESALO) is organizing an AHK-Delegation on the topic of “Transport and Logistics” from the 1st to 5th December 2019, in cooperation with the MENA Business GmbH.
As part of a subject-matter conference – “German-Saudi Symposium for Transport and Logistics” on the 2nd of November 2019, the participants will introduce themselves in front of an expert Saudi audience. On both the following days individual in-house meetings are coordinated by GESALO. Following is an overview of the German companies offering transport and logistics solutions:
• V-Line Europe GmbH - focus on cross-border end-to-end maintenance, repair and operations supply chains
• LPL Projects und Logistics GmbH – multimodal client-specific logistics and forwarding services, main focus on oil and gas, power generation, mining and metals
• Aviation Network Consultants GmbH - extended operational and consulting experience in aviation, offer support in the areas sales and marketing, acquisition, engineering and operations.
• IBS GmbH – provides freight services
• LNC LogisticNetwork Consultants GmbH – offers advisory services in order to develop and promote logistic locations. LNC also works on the optimisation of logistic systems and transport chains. The company’s portfolio includes marketing and sales measures by means of fairs and events.
• Dornier Consulting - consulting, engineering and project management firm in the fields of mobility, water & environment, aviation and real estate; highly complex projects; implements pioneering technologies
The Symposium will include:
- presentations from the companies,
- networking opportunities